Dear Emily,
I can’t help myself. I need you to understand how madly I feel about James. James, James, James. Just saying his name, just thinking about his infinite wisdom and deep set eyes makes me want to scream out in ecstasy. Oh, his eyes Emily! The sea-blue eyes that spoke to me of happiness and truth, of life and laughter, of the mysterious and inescapable attraction between us… His presence and his attachments harmonize with the melody of a classic Ella Fitzgerald song…this song echoes from the confused chambers of my heart…
I love you oh so madly
But I don't stand a ghost of a chance with you
I thought at last I found you
But other loves surround you
And I don't stand a ghost of a chance with you
If you'd surrender
Just for a tender
Kiss or two
You might discover
That I'm the lover
Meant for you
And I'd be true
But what's the good of scheming
I'm dreaming
For I don't stand a ghost of a chance with you
Cuz I don't stand
A ghost of a chance
With you
- Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment