Emily,
I don't think I will be dropping by James and Eve's anymore. I don't feel quite welcome there. I need to leave. I can't even be in this city anymore. My job at the MoMA isn't really working out either, so I might just take a leave of absence for awhile. I heard about a three-month long arts retreat in Napa that sounds like it could be fun. I mean, at least I would get to meet some potentially intelligent and passionate people like myself. I don't know. Everything is falling to pieces. I love James. I do. I must try to move on. Their wedding is quite soon I believe. I have to go. The pain I feel right now is way too overwhelming. I cannot continue living in a permanent state of idle thoughts and useless fantasy. Agh, but why not? Can what my heart believes and longs for not be reality or come true? I shall write to you when I decide what I' going to do. Until then!
- Anna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment