
Dearest Emily,
Everything is finally coming together for me here in San Francisco. I am in love with my job as a curator at the SF MoMA and I absolutely adore living on Notting Hill. Everything I am surrounded by seems to blend so beautifully and so perfectly that I feel I have reached a certain paradise on Earth. My senses have been overwhelmed by the truly invigorating atmosphere that is San Francisco, and I feel as if my soul has been transported to a place of pure, natural bliss. Even the air - filled with a seemingly divine combination of dark roasted coffee, sweet eucalyptus, Nat Sherman's, and a refreshing ocean breeze has contributed to my religious adoration of this place. It's absolutely marvelous. The beautiful landscape of this haven by the sea - composed of countless parks, artsy cafes, and diverse galleries, only serves to heighten its already remarkable appeal. Oh and the sounds Emily, the sounds of this place are truly something to be experienced. If I could only do justice to this Babylon of sorts. Seeing as my whole being has become fully dependent on the vitality of this city, I shall attempt to paint it for you with my palette of bright blues and purples, reds, yellows; every color imaginable will take part in my ode to this new home of mine. I truly am happy now Emily, and I only wish the same for you! Miss you tons and hope all is well! Ciao!
Much love,
Anna

1 comment:
Anna,
I'm so happy you're enjoying the city. Keep me posted. I hope your new environs bring you much joy
Post a Comment